Re: Europa-List: Flap root extensions

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flap root extensions
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:41:12
jpg12305 wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> When I bought my Europa Classic two years ago it was "delivered" without the
flap root extensions fitted.
> The baby flies smoothly, while I suspect some undesirable drag generated by
> the
gaps between flaps and fuselage, not talking about the fact it is unaesthetic.
> In the bunch of materials and parts inherited from the previous owner I found
the relevant foam cores, and I think it's time to correct this and retrofit the
extensions. Busy winter ahead !
> The manual is not so clear about the process and any advice or pictures will
be therefore warmly welcome.

> Jean-Paul
> Monowheel #332

Jean-Paul
some pix for you to look at. You should also look at Justin Kennedy's
and Fred Klein's design. Very nice
Graham