Re: Europa-List: Ethanol and sight tubes.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ethanol and sight tubes.
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:52:23
Jeff,
You have hit the nail on the head.  I'm looking to make a fitting using
tempered glass, but am still a little shy about producing one until
fully tested.

Just like my tow bar, it took three different designs to finally get it
right.  I figure the same problem with the protected glass sight tube
idea and the final cowl changes.

So many ideas, and so little time.

See you at Rough River if you don't get drowned out by Fay.

Bud

Custom Flight Creations
www.customflightcreations.com<http://www.customflightcreations.com/>
(813) 653-4989