Re: Europa-List: Antenna Connectors for KX 125

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Antenna Connectors for KX 125
From: Alan <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:39:53

It is likely that the connectors you are looking for are BNC, 50ohm and
are readily available from electronic Hobby Stores for a couple of
pounds sterling.

Suggest you google for BNC connectors on the Internet and have a good
look at photos to confirm.

In the UK I'd likely source these from Maplin, www.maplin.co.uk or RS
Components, rswww.com and these sites certainly have snapshots to
confirm the type