Europa-List: Antenna Connectors for KX 125

Subject: Europa-List: Antenna Connectors for KX 125
From: UVTReith <uvtreith@tonline.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 18:46:51
Dear Europa Family,

Maybe somebody can help me.

In my Europa I have installed a KX 125 Com/Nav System.

For this I need urgently 2 antenna connectors, just only the nice little
connectors which go on the antenna calbles.

The normal aircraft equipment supply shops do not have them.

Now I have asked a proper aircraft maintenance shop and they are asking

$ 50,20 per item for the connector and $ 10,00 per item for a ring to fix
the connector.

That's 120,20 dollar just for connecting the antenna cables.

I'm a little bit confused about this "medical care" prices.

Are these prices correct or is there somewhere a source, where I can get
them cheaper?

Many thanks for inputs.

Best Regards,

Bruno