Europa-List: Rough River Fly In Regrets.

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River Fly In Regrets.
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:43:20
To all of you attending the Rough River Fly-In,

Sorry to have to drop out of the Rough River Fly In.  I have contracted
some upper respiratory virus which has affected my inner ear and goofed
up my equilibrium, grounding me and the constant vertigo has been a
problem even driving.  Doc says it will clear up in a week, so just live
with it.

I'm a dirt bag...I really needed a vacation too.  That's what I get for
cleaning up the shop and stirring up the dust.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations
Your US Europa Agent.