Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank leak

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel tank leak
From: ALAN YERLY <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:39:21
Steve,
I am your Europa Dealer hear in the US since January of this year.
Check the Europa Website and mine, customflightcreations.com.  I
typically don't way in on the matronics site as I have enough business
of my own.  If you need a tank just email Roger at Europa in the UK or
me at my website and we will get you a price and any spares you may
need...  Shipping on the tank will be via DHL and will add to your cost,
but the new tank will drop right in unless you have a burning desire to
build a new one.  Both Roger and I ship direct to save time and cost.

Roger takes credit cards and I take checks.  Time to get parts is the
same.
Choice is yours.

Bud Yerly
Custom Flight Creations.