Re: Europa-List: Mylar Gap Seals

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mylar Gap Seals
From: Thomas Scherer <thomas@scherer.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 20:54:13

I have Mylar seals on N81EU. I installed them during a clean-up action and
found them not to improve performance in any measurable manner. The real
improvement were wheel fairings and leg fairings.

BTW, I am preparing for my next trip which will take me to Anchorage, Nome
(possibly with a short visit to Providenya, Russia), Fairbanks, Edmonton,
Oshkosh, Los Angeles. Anybody who wants to join in for parts of the trip ?

Sincerely,

<Thomas, N81EU>