Re: Europa-List: Lots of words for a New Builder....................

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lots of words for a New Builder....................
From: Jim Puglise <jimpuglise@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:14:28

Tony-

I just spent a week at Flite-Crafters getting started on my tri-gear.  They
use the K-Mart issue catsup  bottles and they work just fine.  Another hint
for the new builder -- a work table 2X8 feet witha shelf the same size ON
WHEELS.  Must be flat on top.  Great deal  of help to be able to move the
bench to beside the work area and walk all the way around whatever you are
working on on the table.

Jim Puglise A283

CM Installed
Main gear assembled and installed

>From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
>To: europa-list@matronics.com
>Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lots of words for a New
>Builder....................
>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:44:51 EST
>

>In a message dated 1/24/2004 5:40:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au writes:
>
> > SYRINGES
> > Oh, back to the resin/hardener. The best answer is large volume
>syringes.
> >
> > Tony,
> >
> > In lieu of syringes, why not just use tabletop ketchup bottles? They're
> > cheaper. They have caps to keep the air out. You can dispense as little
>as one
> > drop at a time if you want and you don't have to pour unused resin and
>hardener
> > back into the can at the end of a session because they store resin and
> > hardener just as well as the can it came in. And there's no cleaning
>them after
> > use, just refill as needed.
> >
> > Just a thought.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > John Lawton
> > Dunlap, TN
> > A-245

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software  optimizes dial-up to the max!