Europa-List: Re:I give up

Subject: Europa-List: Re:I give up
From: Peter Austin <austins@zip.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:26:32

>         I've been searching for AN parts to serve the following need:
>     Attach urethane 1/4"ID plastic fuel line to 3/8" aluminum fuel line
> fittings - (for the purpose of directing tank bottom drains to SAF-Air
water
> drains)
>
>         The Aircraft Spruce catalog carries some AN parts but does not
seem
> to accomodate change-of-size fittings as needed above.
> If you have experience in this field, I would sure appreciate any info
such
> as where to research AN parts catalogs for the fittings.
> Much obliged in advance,
> Ferg Kyle
> Europa Classic mono

Ferg,

Not sure what you are trying to do, are you Teeing off from a 3/8 line or
connecting to an end of a 3/8 line? which ever way, you will require an
assortment of AN fittings.
For Teeing off:- 1 x AN825-6D, 2 x AN818-6D, 2 x An819-6D, 1 x AN910-2D, 1 x
AN912-1D and 1 x AN840-4D.
End of line:- 1 x AN818-6D, 1 x 819-6D, 1 x 816-6-2D,1 x AN910-1D and 1 x
AN840-4D.
The parts from Aircraft Spruce Cat, this was the only way I could figure out
to do it given the parts in the Catalog.

Regards
Peter #198.