Europa-List: Torque Tube Bronze Bushing Tightness\Lubrication

Subject: Europa-List: Torque Tube Bronze Bushing Tightness\Lubrication
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:59:36

Gidday,
I am about to install my torque tube after having the pins replaced to the
larger option. I have noticed that the bronze bushings are very tight on
the tube. Is this normal?? Also, I am wondering if people have set up these
bearings for future lubrication? I do recall someone setting up for
injection of a light lubricant, and now is the time for me to consider
this. Any other suggestions with this setup will be kindly appreciated.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia