Fwd: Europa-List: Nanny States!

Subject: Fwd: Europa-List: Nanny States!
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:21:49

> I was hoping you meant to say liberal and not libertarian unless it
> means
> something else in the UK. In the US the libertarians are for liberty
> and
> taking responsibility for one's own actions.

Steve Hi!

Here the liberals think opposite. Their freethinking, do nothing
attitude leads to the incident at Redhill.
Protect the violent, forget the innocent victim is their MO.
'Do gooders' Paradise.

I guess we had better close this subject as it's getting political.

Thanks to those who feel the same indignation on these matters!

Kind Regards

Gerry

Gerry Holland
mailto://gnholland@onetel.com
+44 7808 402404
Europa XS 384
G-FIZY

The greatest enjoyment from existence is living dangerously....
Friedrich Nietzsche