Re: Europa-List: Nanny States!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nanny States!
From: Ed <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:54:59

There is no political will to change the status quo. You see, too many
people profit from criminality and it's not just the criminals. Too many
jobs depend on allowing this to happen. Police, lawyers, judges, social
workers etc etc. And as we get closer ties into Europe, our ability to
punish criminals will be diminished as we have to conform to the European
human rights legislation. Don't get me wrong, I am not anti Europe, but such
a wide reaching legal system does not take into account the problems that
each individual country has to cope with.

All my opinion naturally!

Ed