Europa-List: List Fund Raiser Continues...

Subject: Europa-List: List Fund Raiser Continues...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:12:30
   Marie Murillo <murillo1@llnl.gov>

Dear Listers,

Just a quick reminder this morning that we're well into this year's Email
List Fund Raiser.  Response has been great so far and there has been a lot
of interest in the Gift options.  Speaking of those Gifts, I received a
sample of the Jeppesen Flight Bag from Andy Gold of the Builder's Bookstore
http://www.buildersbooks.com this weekend, and let me just say that this is
an extremely fine quality unit.  Its very light, folds down into a very
small form for storage, and will hold a whole lot of your "pilot
stuff"!  For a mere $50 List Contribution, one of these very nice bags
could be yours!  You'll be the envy of all your friends.

Won't you make a Contribution today to support the these valuable Email
List Services?  Please remember that its YOUR generosity that entirely
supports the continued operation and upgrade of the Lists.  That's it - no
ads, no banners - just good clean fun; that is, with your support of course!

Please take a moment and make a generous Contribution today.  It only takes
a minute using the newly redesigned Contribution Web Site where you can use
either a Credit Card, PayPal, or a Personal Check to make your donation.

The URL for the SSL Secure Contribution web site is:

         http://www.matronics.com/contribution

And I'd like to say a special "thank you!" to everyone one who has made
Contribution so far this year!!  I really appreciate your generosity!

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Email List Administrator

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft