Re: NTSC video

Subject: Re: NTSC video
From: JW <xs191@home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:43:02
Ferg.

    I believe there are only 12 because no one really knows about it, unless
they happened to see this list the few times it was mentioned.  The odds are
quite low.  I spoke with Jim Thursby today on another issue.  He mentioned that
the next issue of the Newsletter is due out soon.  I believe the last day to get
something into it is the 30th.  If a notification were put into the newsletter
I'd bet there would be enough interest to get it made.

    Jeff