RE: NTSC video

Subject: RE: NTSC video
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:56:29
Hi! Fergus and all.
Just for info the PFA Shop are selling the 15 episodes edited down to two 90
minute programms
Volumns 1 and 2 Sold together at 19.99 including Postage and Package but I
guess it will be in the PAL system. I wouldn't have thought it would be two
expensive to convert to NTSC in the US of A ? Suggest you contact them on:-
office@pfa.org.uk   (David Dale or Penny Sharpe.)
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG