Europa-mudguard

Subject: Europa-mudguard
From: Stanislav Švec <standa.svec@volny.cz>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 20:03:33

I saw on Tony Krzyzewski`s builders log a mudguard above the Europa main
wheel. I mean it`s a good idea, I havn`t good feelling about the free
way from the wheel to all instalations going through the tunel.

1/ Could send me somebody some source, where to win this part and for
what price? It is sure possible to make it alone, but I prefer to buy
it, because the selfmaking costs again very much time and the biggest
problem, laminating form for this mudguard, must exist somewhere.

2/ Could send me somebody, who is already flying with this mudguard,
experiences with this part? Only positives or also some negatives?

For answers and help thanks in advance.

Sincerelly

Stanislav, builder #438

Svec Stanislav