Question about the rudder

Subject: Question about the rudder
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 10:42:40
Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
Paul Boulet <possible2do@yahoo.com>

Hi All;
I finally got started on my kit yesterday!  I made the
wheel chock from some scrap foam and am pleased with
the results.  So now I'm on to the rudder.  Since my
rudder came Pre-skinned I believe I'm to start with
step 7; hinge attachment.

The only problem is that the plans call for a 5" piece
and a 7" piece of the wider 20001-5 hinges yet I only
can locate one 8" piece of hinge with the 20001-5
wording on it.  The other hinges are unmarked.  Do I
use the unmarked hinges?  Or did they short me?  Would
love a reply as soon as possible since I have tomorrow
off as well and am anxious to get some of this
building behind me.  Thanks!

Paul Boulet, A212, Malibu, California