Re: Engine selection

Subject: Re: Engine selection
From: Augustene Brown <augustene@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:58:22
I see a lot of letters concerning subaru engines.

Those of you in the USA  I would caution you to talk to your insurance carrier
about
insuring a experimental aircraft with the subaru engine.

I have a friend who has a GlaStar with a subaru engine, and he went through
about
6 or
7 agencies before he could find anyone who would write the policy.  This was in
February of this year.

Jim Brown
A094