Navaid Devices

Subject: Navaid Devices
From: Rob Neils <RobNeils@aimcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 08:09:32
I ordered mine in February.  I got the S-2 servo right away so I got it
installed quickly and easily.

Calling Navaid this morning, I learned they're about six month behind in
delivery of the Autopilot unit because "we've had so many orders,
especially from RV builders."

If you intallation requires a 180 degree trasposition of the actuator arm,
just undo the four small actuator arm attachment bolts, lift off the arm
and replace it 180 degrees out.  Don't twist the drive mechanism through
the 180 degrees as that will disturb the "null set" (which can be re-set,
but why bother since the above procedure obviates that).

Rob A!62