Re: New subscriber intro

Subject: Re: New subscriber intro
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:13:53

Thanks -
The Ban-Bi doesn't really exist on my side of the pond, and doesn't have
the motorglider wings.  In any case, I just finished a test flight in
N111EU and was very pleased to find that it's about 10dB quieter than a
C150/C172, with very little soundproofing.  Kim Prout has a very clean
ship with a very well balanced prop, which assuredly contributes to it.
Incidentally, check out the CAFE website - their test report finally
came out.  Noise levels are really quite good compared to other aircraft
in its class.

ss