Batteries

Subject: Batteries
From: Dennis Lowe <dennisl@inovatec.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:50:56

Nigel Graham wrote ... "is this a one off?"

I'm afraid it is a one off for the 5 new batteries, although I have been
offered a further quantity that have been in storage but unused. I am
told that provided the terminal voltage has not dropped below about
11.0V they will be perfectly O.K. on charging. Thereafter a monthly
maintenance charge is all that is required.

The dimensions are approximately 17cm * 18cm * 7.5cm and the weight
about 11lbs.

I can put them on overnight in the U.K for 9.00. Alternatively if
anyone is passing through Shropshire they are welcome to pick one up.

Nigel Charles wrote ... "I assume that"

yes it is!

regards
Dennis #333 G-NHRJ