Instrument Panel

Subject: Instrument Panel
From: MARK CLARK <CLAM@kidd.Co.Za>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:42:20

--=_673166C6.6E0F649B

I have drawn both panels on AutoCAD. The Main panel has Raster
images of the 6 primary instruments, Rotax RPM ,Mag switches, Hobbs,
Vacuum Gauge ect. This can be printed to scale and pasted on the main
panel.
For those with AutoCAD 14 or Mechanical Desktop 2.0 , I can E-mail you
the necessary files.
For those without I can prepare a DXF file which you can then E-mail to
your local Laser or WaterJet Cutters.
Image available for those interested.

Regards form SA.
Mark #285