Digital Fuel Gauge

Subject: Digital Fuel Gauge
From: Kamal Mahey <kamhey@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:50:47
Dear Sir/Madam

I am currently undertaking a final year project on a "Digital Fuel Display
Gauge" on a BEng Electronics Course. The background to my project is to
design a system which shows the amount of fuel in a tank of a commercial
car. The value of the fuel should be displayed digitally on a Liquid Crystal
Display (LCD).

I would be grateful if you could send me some information about the topic
and a possible circuit for a fuel display. If possible could you send me
technical information on Sensors for fuel tanks, including an overview of
the workings of the sensors.

The system is to be processed by a PIC Program 16C71. This PIC has an A/D
Convertor built inside it.

Please could you reply A.S.A.P

THANK-YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS MATTER

My E-Mail address is kamhey@hotmail.com