RE: Poly-Fiber and Superfil

Subject: RE: Poly-Fiber and Superfil
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:14:59

I have (at home) the book PolyFiber wrote describing the use of Silver
Shield and their other products. I'll double-check tonight, but I'm
pretty sure it says in there that Silver Shield can be applied over
antennas. I'll email the list tonight.

David

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">