Wing Dimensions

Subject: Wing Dimensions
From: Mike Parkin <MParkin@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:22:13
Would someone please supply me with the completed wing dimensions.  I am
about to fix some brackets to the workshop wall to hold the partly built
wings between different stages of the build.  I am particularly interested
in the finished chord length at the tip and the root; and the measurement
---From the leading edge side of the spar to the trailing edge of the flap.  I
want to fasten the brackets as far up the wall as I can so I can store the
completed wings out of the way while I am working on the fuselage.

Cheers,
        Mike Parkin (No 312 / G-JULZ)