Re: Rudder Pedals

Subject: Re: Rudder Pedals
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 18:27:45
In a message dated 26/06/96  12:22:10, you write:

>Does anyone have any smart solutions for (at least partially) sealing the
>annulus between the firewall and the rudder pedals?

My answer was to cut two pieces of the chunk of firewall that we cut from the
front of the tunnel drill two holes thru it on the correct centres saw each
one in two with a junior saw and then fasten them to the engine side face of
the firewall. The material is very easy to work so they do not take long to
make and with a bit of care they fit about as close as you could get I
think.Ron S No 33