New Project

Subject: New Project
From: bizzarro <bizzarro@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 15:15:47
Hi Flyers  and potential flyers,
It is great to have a www site dedicated to the Europa. This means that I can
tell
you about the  South East London Flying Group`s  project as it develops. At
present there two of us, hopefully becoming five as we find new recruits to
share costs, construction and flying time. So if anyone out there has  suitable
skills, dedication, and the financial ability to see this project through to
the end
please contact me.

We will be starting the project in three months in a workshop near Sydenham, in
southeast London.

Interested???????

Please contact Eddie or Bill    (bizzarro@easynet.co.uk)