Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 6/6 - 6/13

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 6/6 - 6/13
From: Area-51 <goldsteinindustrial@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 02:12:29

[quote="n7188u"]I like the way things are sealed in the tunnel. Very clean. Mine
is pretty much all open.

I get to breathe all the grass clippings when I land in sod runways :D .

Chris[/quote]

Yep, that's pretty much how they both were Chris; exposed... the return line was
braided line and had never been changed; gave it a squeeze once removed and
it cracked to pieces. It took three hours to remove both lines due to the way
they'd been originally mounted. They are now both H/P fuel injection line with
double layer sheath and standoff mounted for easy removal. They would probably
be fine exposed but after extracting the old lines i didn't like the idea of
needing to remove them ever again... since taking ownership of the aircraft and
gradually finding what i have i can assume the previous owner would of
experienced
a string of engine failures relatively soon... glad i have managed to
stay ahead of it all and save a good aircraft

Read this topic online here: