Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 5/30 - 6/6

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 5/30 - 6/6
From: rparigoris <rparigor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 18:01:36

In process of Springtime Cleaning of Hangar-Build area.
Unfortunate this fool Springtime may turn into Summer cleaning!

Almost done, another day or so.

Today I made a visit to a guy who made posts to both Craigslist and a tool Swap
forum I belong to.

He's a machinist by trade who garbage picks the cutoffs/leftovers from his
bosses
jobs. His backyard is full with pretty careful inventoried stuff!

It includes Aluminium 7075, 6061, 2024 and various Brass mostly 360, round, some
square and hex. He also has some 1/4" titanium rod and Aluminium plates. Most
under 2' but some larger.

Is anyone in need of any material? I bought Brass and Alu between 3/16" and an
inch or so, he threw in a handful of 1/4" titanium rod and some 1" clear
plastic.
He's about 20 minutes from him and could make a trip for you if anyone is
interested in keeping a little stock in hand.

I could probably ask him to take sme pics of what he has.

Ron

Read this topic online here: