Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 5/23 - 5/30

Subject: Europa-List: Re: What did you do with your Europa this week 5/23 - 5/30
From: budyerly@msn.com <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 14:50:25

N12AY got some new toys tested.
1.  GRT latest updates to my Mini.
2.  Stall warning system (my own) calibrated and works great.
3.  Pulled the stall strips as the landing speed was 3 knots higher and I know
I can do better.  Nice burble though.
4.  Swapped out an EGT probe again then checked them both with a torch.  EGTs
read
dead even now.  (Only been a year!)
5.  New upgrade to my Stratux ADS-B in.  Seems to be fine mounted now in the
back
behind the bulkhead.
6.  New LED light for my sight gauge replaced the incandescent test rig.
7.  Fuel flow transmitters need to be checked.

I'll fly it again to verify all the above on the next ops flight.

I have an upper respiratory sinus block that is finally healing with the
medication
and Anita has let her's go on too long and now has pneumonia.  We both got
RSV (an Infant Respiratory Virus) from our new grandson.  It was worth it. We
are both doing just fine as is our grandson.  Coughing and hacking helps you
loose weight I hear.

Read this topic online here: