Re: Europa-List: Re: Gearbox dog wear (pockets) and Warpdrive props?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Gearbox dog wear (pockets) and Warpdrive props?
From: Pete Zut <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 17:14:18
Hi Chris,

My FT is at the lower limit, but isn't noisy fwiw.

Such is life when buying a used aircraft - one never knows the true service
history - always full of unanticipated surprises ;-)   For a personality
type such as mine, it's killer.  More motivation to get my 20+year old kit
bits finally into formation with new bits (and cross my fingers lol)....
it's gonna happen. really. :-)

Thanks again!
Pete

PS - WD couldn't tell me their moment of inertia, but I just tripped on a
rotax service bulletin which lays out a simple hanging string test to
determine.... guess what I'll be doing tomorrow morning ;-)