Europa-List: Screws for top engine cowling

Subject: Europa-List: Screws for top engine cowling
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 19:25:03
Hi Jonathan,

You may want to consider using Southco quarter turn fasteners.  They are
 available in both slotted and Phillips head.  I also installed a hinge
along the side of the cowl with removable hinge pin, in lieu of fastener
s. This makes for a cowl that is quick and easy to remove.

I believe there is a Europa Club mod for the fasteners.  I chose to go w
ith one size of fastener -260 even though the thickness of the cowl and
firewall flange vary. I simply padded out the back of the receptacle to
accommodate the one fastener length.

Erich Trombley
N28ET
Classic mono 914

Urologist Tells Men To "Fix" Their ED With This New Trick!
Med Journal
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e4f4d96488474d901af4st03vuc