Europa-List: Sand Paper

Subject: Europa-List: Sand Paper
From: Idea Innovations <idea.innovations@live.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 07:06:43

The Camden Youth Aviation Program has Europa A189 which we will be building with
inner city youth grades 8 to 12 at LEAP Academy in Camden, NJ, USA.

We are getting ready to go out to get donations for the materials that we will
need to build the Europa. One item on our shopping list is sandpaper.  Could the
group please advise us on what type, grits and amount of sandpaper that we
would need for the construction of the Europa.

Any other advice on what we would need would be greatly appreciated.

We are also looking for a supplier for a Rotax engine.  Any recommendations
would
be appreciated.  Also, if someone used something other than a standard firewall
forward installation, we are looking for that also.

Thank You for your time and sharing your knowledge

All The Best

Ira

Ira Weissman Co-Founder
Camden Youth Aviation Program
856-354-0173 or 856-220-6918 (c)
camdenyouthaviation@live.com
www.camdenyap.org
Giving Youth The Dream Of Flight - Serving The Youth Of Camden And All Of
Southern
New Jersey

--------
Giving The Youth Of Camden And Southern New Jersey The Dream Of Flight

Read this topic online here: