Europa-List: Arblast PV blades; potential source

Subject: Europa-List: Arblast PV blades; potential source
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:11:40
Gents,

If Arblast is truly defunct, a possible source of blades may be Light
Aviathey have an office in Finland near Raimo Toiivio, a Europa
builder who some of you may know.

Light Avia=99s repa guy named SlavaLight
Avia=99s production facility is in UkraineI have a very
nice GA prop from them w/ beautiful CF bladesthey produce and
sell a wide variety of light sport props, and may be able to produce a
shank which is compatible w/ the Arblast hub.

Here is their website:     http://www.gaprop.eu/ <http://www.gaprop.eu/>

My prop is a bit more robust for my 140 hp engine (and rotates the
=9Cwrong=9D way), but I know the have some outstanding
blades for a Rotax.

I=99m not clear as to whether or not the current turmoil in
Ukraine has affected their production.

just a thoughtgood luck,

Fred