Re: Europa-List: Europa Club AGM - Laddingford- 11 July

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Club AGM - Laddingford- 11 July
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 13:41:46

Remi

I haven't got a clue what the registration is all about, but my advice is just
forget it, you are most welcome. Just make calls on 135.475 when you get here.

As for flying straight in from France once you have filled in a GAR form, yes
you
certainly can.

David Watts
Laddingford Aerodrome Manager

> On 4 Jul 2015, at 13:16, Guerner Remi <air.guerner@orange.fr> wrote:
>

> I am planning to attend the Europa fly-in next week end and have two
> questions:
> 1. Registration: on the Club website, it is mentioned that registration is
> essential
but there is no form to be filled. How am I supposed to register?