Europa-List: Holland

Subject: Europa-List: Holland
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 10:22:38

Having fulfilled an ambition to get to Ireland, and having changed the radiator
after the small leak (thanks for the suggestions on that), I am now looking to
go east of Calais (FR)  preferably somewhere interesting in Holland. Would be
good if would be in reach of Amsterdam or a point of interest by train or bus.
Any suggestions/recommendations? I gather they are not all that supportive
of GA?

Do UK folk or Dutch folk to the straight across route to East England coast or
cross the water at the shortest point? I seem to recall DJC saying he had some
fuel reading issues on a straight across trip.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W