Re: Europa-List: A few sinking floats in Bing carbs 912 engines

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A few sinking floats in Bing carbs 912 engines
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 08:55:34

Jonathan:

Here is a link to the Rotax Service Bulletin --

http://www.rotax-owner.com/rotax-blog/item/34-912-914-float-inspection

Here is a link to the expanded information video on how to perform the test --

http://www.rotax-owner.com/videos-topmenu/expanded-video-instructions/445-sb912065

Sign up at Rotax-Owner.com to receive e-mail notification of Rotax bulletins and
other information.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com