Re: Europa-List: Mod 60 Europa Fuel Gauge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 60 Europa Fuel Gauge
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 09:41:08
We once machined a wedge shaped mount to fit one in the centre. Not easy bu
t we did it.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A Fro
m: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>=0ATo: "europa-list@matronics.com" <e
uropa-list@matronics.com> =0ASent: Wednesday, 29 October 2014, 7:58=0ASubje
ct: Re: Europa-List: Mod 60 Europa Fuel Gauge=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List mess
age posted by: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>=0A=0AAlan=0A=0AMod 60 ha
s a sender probe that is a solid 1/2" diameter tube 13" long with a float a
round it. This would prevent you from locating any place other than the hea
drests as it can't be bent or cut down.=0A=0ADave Watts G-BXDY=0A=0A=0A> On
 28 Oct 2014, at 22:41, Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net> wrote:=0A>
.net>=0A> =0A> Hi All.=0A> Has anybody done Mod 60. The Europa Fuel sender
fit,=0A> I have looked at it and its not simple as the sender unit is place
d in the headrest Pocket locker location and requires new hole cutting in t
he tank.=0A> I would like to place the sender in the existing location of m
y sender which is in the middle of the tank, so as to use and modify my exi
sting hole.=0A> This would also be dependent on the length of the sender to
 touch the bottom of the middle of the tank with a setting of Zero ,this wo
uld leave a safety factor or the fuel in the saddle, which I think might be
 about 8 ltrs ?=0A> So if anyone has fitted Mod 60, would my way be possibl
e,=0A> =0A> Thanks.=0A> Alan=0A> =0A> =0A> =0A> =0A> Read this topic online
 here:=0A> =0A> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=432431#432431
=- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle
========