Re: Europa-List: Sywell LAA Rally 30th Aug to 1st September

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sywell LAA Rally 30th Aug to 1st September
From: Philip Levi <pjlevi@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:49:07
Dear Steve

I would be happy to do some duties on the stand if needed.  I would prefer
to leave Friday clear, but any time on Saturday or Sunday is OK.

I am still waiting to receive bank details for payment for clothing.
Otherwise I could blow the cobwebs off my cheque book and give you a cheque
on the day.

Regards,

*Philip*
*
*
*Philip J. Levi, FCA, CTA(Fellow), TEP, MRIN, ARAeS*
*Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Advisor.*
**
*Peg Cottage, 39 Water End Road, Maulden, Bedford, MK45 2BD, UK*
**
*UK Landline (Home):  +44 (0)1525 861847 *
*UK Mobile :                  +44 (0)7590 472102  *
****
*E-mail:*                   *pjlevi@gmail.com**  *
*Skype:                   pjlevi* (computer-to-computer or landline,
videophone)
*Fax to E-mail:              From UK only: 0872 110 3300*
*
*