Re: Europa-List: tailwheel arm fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: tailwheel arm fitting
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:43:30
Rowland=0Ayour inspector shou8ld be able to tell you, if he can't maybe he
isn't the right one?=0AYou are the builder so you will- have a pretty goo
d idea yourself. This sort of decision is nothing to do with LAA really is
it? I don't get the impression you are modifying anything, just adjustment.
 btw I haven't paid a lot of attention to this thread so add plenty of salt
 to my remarks. =0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A
 From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics
.com =0ASent: Monday, 26 August 2013, 22:52=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: tai
on <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>=0A=0AOn 23 Aug 2013, at 22:07, Rowland Carson
wrote:=0A=0A> Do I need to=0A> =0A> (a) enlarge the hole in F10 upwards?=0A
> =0A> (b) relieve F10 & fuselage at the bottom centre to clear XTW06?=0A
=0AThanks to Fred, Bud & Erich for their useful responses to my query. I'm
still seeking confirmation from a UK LAA inspector (or a UK builder who has
 solved the problem to the LAA's satisfaction) which approach is approved a
nd is not going to cause me administrative grief further down the line.=0A
=0Ain friendship=0A=0ARowland=0A=0A| Rowland Carson- - - - - ...
that's Rowland with a 'w' ...=0A| <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>- - - -
- - http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk=0A| Skype, Twitter: rowland_carson
- - - Facebook: Rowland Carson=0A| pictures: http://picasaweb.google.