Re: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Parts required panel shroud
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:19:56

On 22 Feb 2013, at 08:41, DAVID JOYCE wrote:

> Does anyone have a spare instrument panel for a classic or a perhaps cad
> computer
design that I can get a CNC blanking plate made up for my current shroud
and my new instruments?

David - Europa supply a blank panel (as IM01M-NH, although that seems to have
disappeared from the current list) and also one pre-punched with the "standard"
six-pack instrument holes (as IM01M at 39). See
<http://www.europa-aircraft.co.uk/parts/> and choose approved optional mods.

I have drawn up the panel in a CAD package and can let you have a .DXF file if
that would be of interest.

in friendship

Rowland