RE: Europa-List: Torque Tube Clamp Mod. into production ...

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Torque Tube Clamp Mod. into production ...
From: Tower Frederick <FTower@cbmove.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:54:37
Dear Bob
When I asked to be put on the list for the new torque tube clamps, I didn't
 realize that they are intended to solve a problem that the older torque tu
bes had.  My torque tube came with kit 631, shipped in January, 2012, and I
 assume from the diagrams that it is a different and non-compatable design.

                                please forgive the inconvenience.

                                                   Fred Tower