Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:12:07

Hello Neville.
Many thanks for the detailed instructions, this really sound like one hell of a
of job to do.
Have you ever seen a Whale Surf, i think i will send boy Robin down the tunnel
while i stay in the bat-mobile.
I will print your instruction off, and check i have all the tools as listed.
As for going down the tunnel, I am 14 stone so plan finding a small person to go
down the tunnel for me, this will cost me quite a few Beers!!
I have not looked down the tunnel yet, but was planning maybe two lengths of
wood
mounted on layers of carpet laid along each side of the tunnel with plywood
screwed to them, so as to make a platform to lay on above any controls lines,
and to spread the load, then get boy Robin to Surf down there.
Will remove back panel and have a look to see if this is possible.
But if you think this is not a good idea, please post.
Regards
Alan

Read this topic online here: