Re: Europa-List: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUROPA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUROPA
From: Hans J. Danielsen <hansjd@online.no>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:10:56

....And created a lot of favourable comments in the aviation press - which
again ignited many enthusiasts. Including myself..

I salute Ivan, Andy and all the others (definitely Neville!) for a job well
done. Pity this chap - whose name should not be mentioned - nearly ruined
the whole project.  Best wishes to Mr. Stanbridge and his gang!

Hans - ex owner of kit #334/LN-HJD.