Europa-List: Re: Winching attachment points to Tri Gear for Trailering

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Winching attachment points to Tri Gear for Trailering
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:53:02

Hello Bud,
Not sure who the Dogmatic opinion is referring to, you or me ?
But without an opinion, be it even a different  opinion, we would not be
discussing
this subject.
As for Me, I have never built an aeroplane  except  Airfix models when i was a
boy, I am now 66 years old with 25000 hours without incident, plus having flow
many Types including all flying tailplane, i personally don,t like them on small
aeroplans and will continue to carefully examine my Stab on all my Pre Flight
Checks  .
All i want to do is continue without incident to 76 years old, and if that means
asking simple or even a stupid questions on the forum to members with more
technical
knowledge than me i will continue to do so.
One does not have to read them, But i thank all that do read and for taking the
trouble to reply, asking simple basic question may one day just save my life.
Alan

Read this topic online here: