Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 09:43:32
Steve,

WOW, that IS a tall order.  We folks out here in EuropaLand appreciate your
efforts.

Do you think you will you be able get hold of the information and albums that
were
on the old Europa Owners site?  I hope they haven't deleted it yet.

One of these years, I'd like to come for the Annual Europa Club meeting.  So
many
folks I'd like to meet in person, shake their hands and thank them for all
the wonderful support they've given.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Jan 29, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Steven Pitt wrote:

> Jeroen and all Europa owners
> The Europa Club Committee has picked up on this thread and better minds than
mine are looking into the situation.

> With regard to the gallery and other information databases the Club is
> currently
producing a new website which, I have been promised by the committee, will
be up and running by the end of February. In it we hope to expand the data that
has been acquired, introduce a gallery of photos including  individual albums
and generally provide a 'one stop shop' for club and Europa
owners/builders/flyers
etc. I know it is a tall order and it has taken some time to get to a
near complete state but bear with us a little longer.
> We are especially wanting to encourage overseas participation in this website
and look forward to an American, Australasian etc page/section on the new site.
I am still looking for an American rep to coordinate news etc. Anyone out there?
Any input from you all would be appreciated. You can find our email addresses
in the latest Europa flyer which came out a few weeks ago.