Re: Europa-List: Fuel Pressure again

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Pressure again
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:05:19
Karl,

I added a 2nd banjo fitting to the output side of the fuel pressure regulator.
It required replacing the single banjo bolt with a double banjo bolt.  See:

http://www.europaowners.org/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=65989

---From my build album, year #6 Q1 2007 where I installed the fuel
pressure/airbox
pressure differential gage.  This connection went to the fuel pressure side of
the sensor.  You could use the same type of connection for a fuel pressure
sensor.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Europa XS, Short Wing, Intercooled Rotax 914
rlborger@mac.com
Cel: 817-992-1117

On Aug 2, 2011, at 8:09 PM, Karl Heindl wrote:

> I would also like to wire a fuel pressure sender to my EIS. But where would I
find the T-adapter that the VDO sender is screwed into. I assume that is the
way it is done, similar to the coolant temperature sender.