Re: Europa-List: Wing PIP Pins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wing PIP Pins
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:40:46

Jeff,

I'd recommend Europa to be sure you get the right stuff.  Check with Bud Yerly
( budyerly@msn.com or 813-653-4989) at Custom Flight Creations.  He may have
some
in stock.

If not, the pins are available in the US from sources like McMasater-Carr.  Be
sure you get the right size, material and strength.  There's also a manufacturer
over in Fort Worth but my main computer is down so I can't get the information
---From them right now.  I'll pass along that information when my computer is
back up and running.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
Europa XS, Short Wing, Intercooled Rotax 914
rlborger@mac.com
Cel: 817-992-1117