Re: Europa-List: Re: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tire /tyre landing incident /accident
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:06:07
....and in dirtbike/motocycling, the low-pressure tire is clamped to the
inside of the rim (a "rimlock") and tightened with a with a simple bolt. as
per:
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/203/4355/ITEM/Motion-Pro-Alloy-Rim-Lock.aspx

Pity there nothing similar for the low pressure Europa wheel.

Cheers,
Pete
A239