Re: Europa-List: 912 new oil pressure sender and gauge wiring

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 912 new oil pressure sender and gauge wiring
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:09:40
Graeme Bird=0A-------- I had a similar problem, I talked to
 Conrad at Conair Sports and he sent me this the attached diagram. I have w
ired mine like the first diagram,-and all works fine now. Just note that
you also have the new pressure gauge too. as it dose not work with the old
or original VDO gauge. =0A=0A===============
======0A=0ARichard Wheelwright=0A==========
===========0A=0AFrom: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Monday, 25 April 2011, 8:26=0ASubj
ect: Re: Europa-List: 912 new oil pressure sender and gauge wiring=0A=0A-->
 Europa-List message posted by: "graeme bird" <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>=0A=0AI h
ave just struggled to get the oil pressure readings on my new 912 install w
ith the skydrive VDO gauge and new style sender (mainly because I thought i
t was oil purge/thermostat issues). The information supplied with the gauge
 was sparse and misleading. In case anyone else is a the point of wiring, N
ew sender is current based 4-20mA and requires +12v (red) and signal to gau
ge(white) the gauge needs ground and signal, not power and signal.=0A=0A---
-----=0AGraeme Bird=0AG-UMPY=0AMono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP=0A
Build nearing completion=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Aht
tp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=338033#338033=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A